– Concerned Christians was originally established to help vocational ministers and their families whenever they ran into trouble. We were first called the Wounded Soldiers ministry.
– Antioch Church of Christ in Manassas and Newfound Church of Christ in Glen Ellyn were the sponsoring churches of this ministry. (Antioch Church of Christ is now known as New Hope Christian Church).
– Our name was changed to Concerned Christians when we broadened the scope of this ministry. Now we can get involved in anyone’s lives, ministers or not, to give them the encouragement and support they need.
– Our goal is to help the people we work with to eventually reach the place where they can take greater responsibility for their own lives and become self-sufficient.
– We determine whom we can help on a case by case basis. Then a team of volunteers is organized to address the various needs of that individual or family.